Blog Archive

PTP

Thursday, 7 July 2011

21 Jump street remake to be rated R




I guess that's a positive.  Lord knows Id love a 21 Jump Street a remake, but when I heard Jonah Hill was writing and starring and his partner was Channing Tatum I was naturally disappointed.  I mean look at the clowns above and the studs below. 

Once the R was secure, the name of the drug officially became “HFS,” which stands for “Holy F*cking Sh*t.” The effects of HFS are broken into five stages:
1) The gigs2) Tripping major ballsack
3) Overfalsity of confidence
4) F*ck yeah, motherfucker!
5) Pass out
To be clear, 21 Jump Street should not be obnoxiously R. Lord pointed out, “We do have an f-bomb problem on this film… I feel like once you cross a hundred, you should slow down.” The R has a purpose beyond the license to print profanity. (Via Collider)

But I also like pure trash so this could come in as above average and being rated R only helps but fake drugs? Why use fake drugs?  That cheapens the shit out of it.  Why not straight cocaine, something everyone can relate to.





What happened Grieco?



-Les Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons