Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 18 May 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #87

" Mother and Child"

Happy Monday everyone..I have come to really love Monday because of the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenges. If you want to come to love Tuesdays, Stop by The Midnight Madness Tuesday Sketch Challenge. $100 PLUS Worldwide Blog Candy for a Sketch challenge?
Check it out HERE!!
This card was made with a vintage print and printed on glossy paper. It was cut out two times and layered. I stuck to the sketch pretty well this time ;) but, I did put my tweak on it as normal. With a little sewing detail, a stone vintage button cover and some trim, this is what I came up with. I would love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment and I will stop by to visit you too. Thanks for checking in and you wont want to miss our Tuesday Sketch Challenge tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons