Blog Archive

PTP

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #3




Greetings to you!! What a great day. We had a little heat wave this last week and today it is quite pleasant outside. I think today the family will have some kind of fun outing. Ok, before I get ready for the day, I wanted to share with you the card I made for the "Unscripted Sketch" Saturday Morning Challenge" Stop by their site..they are a fun group. I tweaked it a little and did not put a sentiment, instead and put a Peek a Boo frog. My frog is super glossy, but the picture did not pick that up. My castle is very textured with micro tiny glass beads and really give the effect of stone. My flower is a combination of Vintage broken jewelry. In a future post (or maybe video) I will share with you my vintage jewelry collection. I hope you had a chance to check out my first "Prissy's Tip Clip" I watched it back and had to laugh...I was so stiff and nervous!! What a goof ball. Thanks for all your comments.I have been asked by many about my card techniques and am happy to share them in these Mini Shorts. I know there are so many wonderful videos out there, and by no means am I trying to compete. I just think it is easier to explain something through a video. I plan on spicing them up a little with my true personally and truley wish you will take away something from them that will help you with your own creations. My next Video is in the works. I should start a to do list....I still have to do the Top 10 Fav's and I am going to post my ATC Swaps that I just got. I was honored to have co-won the top card pick of the swap..yay!! :) Ok, I will hopefully post again later tonight..Have a great Sunday and remember, while you are out and about today - Smile at a stranger...It just may make their day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons