Prissy's Tip Clip #1 (Sanding)
Good Morning!!! I am so excited…this is my very first “Mini Short Video Tip Tutorial” I taped it last night, cuz that’s really the only time I can do anything without chatter box kids running around in the background. LOL… OK..I was a little bit NERVOUS and I couldn’t even get the name right. “Prissy’s Tip Clips” say that 10 times fast!! Hahahhaa.. Anyway, my little shorts are designed for you to take away something that may help you with your crafts. These tips are just to give you a little insight on what I do and are meant to be just “simple” informational tips. I am a very practical crafter and sometimes use things that are just lying around the house. I have been interested in crafts of all kinds for years and pick up stuff all over the place. Who knows where I found these. So that being said, my first tips are about sanding techniques and tools. Enjoy the video and don’t laugh too hard at my first attempt at this. I PROMISE it will get better. I know my camera angle needs some work and the volume fades in and out, but that will all get better with practice. Have a great weekend and remember to video tape your kids as they grow, you will regret it if you don’t. (p.s. my foot file has only been used for my crafts and I have never used it on my feet..hahaah!!)
Oh, Last thing….If you do watch the video, all I ask is that you PLEASE leave me a comment & let me know you're watching and what you think.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for joining me on my journey!!


08:17
sexy sexy sexy india
0 comments:
Post a Comment