Blog Archive

PTP

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

This is a gross injustice




(The defense lawyer's early predictions didn't go as planned it seems)


OKLAHOMA CITY - An Oklahoma pharmacist has been sentenced to life in prison in the shooting death of a teenager in an attempted robbery.

Fifty-nine-year-old Jerome Ersland was charged in the May 19, 2009, death of 16-year-old Antwun Parker.

Ersland pleaded not guilty and said he acted in self-defense.

Prosecutors say Ersland was justified when he initially shot Parker in the head and knocked him unconscious, but that he went too far when he picked up a second gun and shot the teen five more times in the torso.
Ersland was convicted of first-degree murder.

Supporters of Ersland delivered petitions containing the signatures of about 17,000 people expressing outrage over the verdict to Governor Mary Fallin’s officer.
A Fallin spokesperson said Ersland must follow the normal legal process to appeal his conviction.


What!?!  Who cares how many times he shot him? If someone robs my house I reserve the right to shoot him as many times as I want.  Shit, ill bang him in the ass if I so deem it necessary.  What if the little bastard ( I use that term literally) got back up and shot me, cause the robbers were packing.  I did not follow the trial but I'm going to go on a limb here and say this may have been lost in jury selection.

oh and there is this

A coward is someone who will kill someone when they're done," said Parker's mother, Cleta Jennings. "That's not a hero. The real hero here is Antwun."

The robber's mom thinks her son is the real hero (of course they don't have the same last name).  Ya your son who robbed a store and got himself shot the fuck up in the process is the real hero.  Lets get him right up there with Paul Revere and Seal Team 6.


this pic of Antwun is surprisingly not from 1984



-Les Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons