Blog Archive

PTP

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Awesome Mark Cuban pics



I guess Deadspin found some pics of his old rugby days at Indiana and asked him for some pics.  Cuban took a day and then came through with more pics and some stories.  What a fucking stud.


This was taken at a birthday party at Motley's Pub, a bar I opened up with my buddy Evan Williams and a few other friends before my senior year at Indiana University. I'm not sure how my pants got ripped that night, but I have no doubt there was a good reason for it.


This, obviously, is rugger bowling. It requires no explanation. In this case, the rugger being bowled must have realized that there's less friction when you're naked, which leads to more points on the board. After all, when it comes to the rugby party, winning is the only thing


This was after one of our rugby banquets. Clearly, I was being responsible and making sure I got enough sleep for a test the next morning



This is Steve Considine, one of the greatest human beings to ever live. He never gave a shit what people thought about him. He just did the right thing by everyone around him. Steve died of malaria last year — I believe he came down with it while he was putting up tents in Africa, trying to stop the spread of the very disease that killed him. He is missed by many. For those that would like to see more of Steve, stop by Connor's Pub in Indianapolis. He's deservedly been memorialized there




This photo, along with the next two, are from dinners we had after the season


All there is to say is that I'm glad I got rid of the '70s porn mustache




This photo and the next one were taken during a Rugby 7s tournament in Fort Wayne one summer. These girls were watching when I got my kit ripped apart in the match, and they asked for a picture



This photo was taken on a trip to Florida with my friend Evan. I have no idea who the girl is, but I'm guessing the ice cream I had been eating melted and somehow got on her cheek. Once again, I was polite and cleaned up after myself.



Just another random rugby party. I have no idea who owns the ass behind me.





I wasn't there, so I really have no idea on this one — but hey, it was the '70s.
ed note:  Awesome!
This is the world-famous Indiana University Elephant Walk at a rugby party

If there was ever doubt about winning the party, you'd whip out the elephant walk. As you can see, I did not participate.
This must have been a hell of a party, because if the Elephant Walk didn't win the party, then you'd naturally find the 151 or Wild Turkey and demonstrate the Flame-O


Sorry about the size some wouldnt shrink.

But Cuban fucking killed it in college.  Gay humor, drugs, and parties, sounds like someone I know. Looks like someone is on his way to billions

-Les Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons