Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 24 May 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC55






Thank you so much for stopping by today.. This is the last week of our month long Blogaversary celebrations. We have had such a great time with everyone and I am looking forward to the 2nd year of fun and creativity with everyone. Today I would like to share with you my MMSC55 card. I know there are a ton of fairy digi’s on the market , but I wanted to create one that I envisioned.

 I will be posting more images next week..I can’t wait to share them with you. I would love for you to stop by and check out my newest digis at my “priscillastyles” Store. I am in the process of creating a “priscillastyles” Gallery and would love to add your card to it. Remember to email me your finished project or link so I can added it.
Now on to my Red Carpet dress.. If you know me at all, you will know I love Purple, so I had to find a purple dress for this very special event. 

Do you like it?
Show us what you're wearing :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons