Vintage Cigar Box Purse
Front
Inside
Side
Back
Bottom
I used glaze and micro fine style beads for the texture on the Butterflies
Butterlies are "priscillastyles" Digi's found HERE.
(CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE)
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wanted to do something different with this week’s sketch, so I turned it on its side and decided to decorate a Cigar Box Purse. This box was giving to me and it needed to be assembled. I beaded the handle and attached the working clock that came with it. I then proceeded to decorate it with vintage buttons and my “priscillastyle” Dabbling with Digi’s butterflies. You can click on any of the above pictures to view the close up on these. I added a few pictures of how I embellish my butterflies with texture and beaded color. I hope you like what I have shared with you today and I look forward to seeing what you will make with the MMSC54 sketch. Below you will find my dish for the Midnight Madness BBQ. I hope you have enjoyed my take on this weeks sketch and would love to hear what you think of this project. Here is my dish for the Pot Luck BBQ :)
Easy and Frugal Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
Makes 2 pies
2 graham cracker pie crust
1 package cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled (do not skip the chilling part, it is important)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (3 ounce) packaged lemon jello
1 cup boiling water
Dissolve jello in boiling water. Let cool to about room temperature. When jello mixture is cooled, place in a blender and add cream cheese, sugar, chilled milk, and vanilla. Blend together well and pour into graham cracker crust. Chill for 4 hours. Slice and serve.
I hope you stop by the Midnight Madness One Year Anniversary BBQ party and have a slice with us :)


20:31
sexy sexy sexy india












0 comments:
Post a Comment