Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 26 April 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC51





(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Thank you so much for stopping by. Today my card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #51. As you can see, I turned it on its side to work for my image. I love vintage prints and have kind of gotten away from using them. I was so excited to be able to work with these images and vintage brooch I found in my stash. This brooch is removable and useable. I found this image at one of the side bar links on my Art Blog. I am so sorry I am so bad at tracking where I find my images. You see, when I see images I like, I just save them to my vintage print file. I apologize for not giving credit to the proper people for these images. I wanted to do something a little different with this card, so I made it a pop up card. If you look close, you can see that I fashioned the inside to pop up when the card is opened. (Click the pictures to enlarge for a closer look) I created the pattern for this card and it is really quite simple. You can see that if you just inlay another piece of cardstock on the inside of your card, do a little blade cutting and scoring, you can create a foldable flap to attach your inside image to. Pearls are from Sue's store. If you are interested, I will try and create a tutorial for this pop up. I have just been so limited with my time these days. I wish I could find the time to share even more than we already do here at this blog. I finished off my project with one of my “priscillastyles” 6x6 envelope kits. The envelope kit has a form block that make is so easy to embellish and create thick style envelopes like this one. I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and I would love to know that you stopped in. As always, your comments are so appreciated and really help keep me going each week, so please leave me your thoughts, comments and or concerns today. Last week to get in on this awesome BLOG CANDY!
Challenges entering...
Penny's Challenge - anything goes
OCC Challenge - blossoms
The Secret Crafter - Distressing
Creative Card Crew - May Flowers
S2G Challenge - Flowers
Other Lovelies - Use a Punch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - 3D something
Crafty Catz - Stitching
Kraftin Kimmie - Flowers
Caardvarks - Monochromatic
Papertake weekly - Something different
Polka Doodles - Monochromatic
Raise the Bar-color (embossed colors of metallic)
Stamptacular sundays-sewing and for someone special
Pile It On - sweet (nothing sweeter than a ballerina right?)
Crafty Pad- Recycle it (ribbon trim)
One Stop Craft- Metallic
Fairy Fun Friday-distressing (most of my edges)
Pollycraft - make your own flowers
The Crazy Challenge -buttons, brads or eyelets (brads)
Simple Doodle - anything old
Sew Many Challenges- anything goes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons