CLICK TO ENLARGE :)
Thank you so much for stopping by. Well, after my scrapbooking retreat, I just could not get out of the scrapbooking mood, so this week I made a two page layout. I used the Midnight Madness fancy sketch on my first page and just switched the side I put the flower on. Let me introduce you to my lovely family. Left page is my daughter Phoebe (4 years old) and my son Hudson (3 years old) These pictures were taken last year in November. I am slowly getting caught up. I was a year behind and now only a few months behind. I love it when I am up to date because I can really focus on my pages and not feel rushed. I'm getting there though :) My second page is a mix between the fancy sketch and the CAS sketch with a few liberties. The guy in the middle is my sweet husband. I hope you find the time to play along this week and remember anything goes..cards, layouts, 3d projects or whatever your heart desires. Just come play with us!! :) We love the inspiration we get from our players. I so enjoy using my vintage jewelry on my projects and have kind of gotten away from that. I did get to use a beautiful small vintage butterfly peice my friend Terri gave me (thank you Terri). My ribbon was given to me by Phyllis..(thanks Phyllis). Much of my layout supplies I got at McMahon Five Designs. I would be happy to answer any of your questions and as always, I would love to hear your thoughts, comments or concerns :) Happy Crafting :)

20:25
sexy sexy sexy india





0 comments:
Post a Comment