Thanks so much for stopping by. It has been a fun few days as I have been out of town at a scrapbooking retreat. I have a lot of catching up to do, so if you have a pending order with me from my
"priscillastyles Store", I will be shipping those this week. Thank you for your orders. You are keeping me very busy :) This week I made the Midnight Madness sketch using my kids puzzle pieces. I was going to use the larger sizes, but they were complete puzzles and I would feel guilty to take from it. This puzzle had smaller pieces and there were already a few pieces missing. LOL I just took the pieces and peeled off the top, put them together stamped on it and then shaded each piece a different color. I then added the
Stamp and Create "Good Book" image on the top. I kind of like the way it came out..what do you think? Have fun and lets see what you come up with :) Just GO FOR IT!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment