Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 22 March 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC46


Hello my friends.. Today's card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #46 I used an image from D’Amour Allure. You can find this and many other awesome images in my friend Sue’ Store. McMahon Five Design has wonderful products for your crafting needs. Stop by and check it out. I made a matching “Thick” style envelope using the 6x6 kit. If you are new to this blog, take a look around, we have lots of fun things in the works. I would love to hear any thoughts , comments or concerns you would like to share today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons