Hi everyone…. This card was made for MMSC45. I used the Flying Bird Digi Set and I made a matching Thick style “priscillastyles” 6x6 Envelope. I really love a good challenge and that is why I am really enjoying creating my own images to go with the Midnight Madness sketches. When I do find the time to work on my art, it forces me to step out of my comfort zone and I could not be more thrilled about it. I have created these digi’s for the “priscillastyles Dabbling with Digi’s Line” and Instead of selling these as individuals, I am just going to group them and sell them in a set of 6 for only $5. That is less than $1 each. I am having so much fun creating my own images and really love the challenge it brings. Thanks for looking :) What should I create next? That is half the fun...trying to decide on the next image LOL Thanks for stopping in and I would love to hear what you think? Should I just stick with Teapots? ****CHECK THESE OUT!!***
JOIN THE FUN!!
Saturday Spotlight - so slick (crystal effects on bird)
Papercutz - Anything Goes.
Secret Crafter -Anything Goes.
Bee Crafty - Spring+ digi.
One Stop Craft - Spots and Dots (on my digi art bg)
Crafty calender - Flower Power (on my bg digi art)
Pollycraft - sparkle (used fine glitter on bird & rhinestones)
Rosie D's -Think Spring.
PaperPlay - Seeing double ( same corner stones)
Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes
Rosie D's -Think Spring.
PaperPlay - Seeing double ( same corner stones)
Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes


20:53
sexy sexy sexy india






0 comments:
Post a Comment