Hiya everyone :) I would like to share with you my Midnight Madness Sketch challenge #44 card. These digi’s are from my “Dabbling with Digi’s” line and are the first two in my Tea Set series. This is the very first card I have made using my own digi’s. This week I really needed to just get in "the zone" and craft. I have wanted to make a card with these images for a long time and this week I thought I would treat myself and just go for it. I was so excited when I finished it. It has been one of those weeks and this card was just what the doctor ordered..LOL I have to tell you, I was really inspired by Sue Drees who made a full size Teapot shaped card using this image and I loved it so much I asked her if I could use it as a sample in my “priscillastyles’ Store. Thank you Sue, it is just beautiful. The envelope is made using the “Slide Top” template kit . I hope you fine the time to play with us this week and if you would like to be a part of this crazy fun group of girls, just email me. We are looking for all different styles and I am very excited to bring some new talent on board. We are an eclectic group and that is one of the beauties of being on this team. Each member brings their own unique style to the team and I am looking forward to checking out your talent. Email me if you are interested in joining us. Thanks for stopping in :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MIDNIGHT MADNESS DESIGN TEAM CALL
Would you like to join the Midnight Madness Design Team for 3 months??? Well, now is your chance. We are having a Design Team Call. Please go to the post here for all the details.
Challenges entered...
Quixotic - Leaves
Spotlight - Friends
Cupcake Craft- Flowers
Spoon Full of Sugar- recycle
(flower was off a gift bow I got for Birthday..I had to keep it)
Stamp Something- Girly
Hand Full of Stamps - Shine
Cute and Girly - Spring
CCEE Stampers - Inspiration challenge
S2G - Use green on your card (mine= leaves)
Pink Elephant - Invitation (mine is tea party)
PaperPlay - Just because
Pixie Dust Studio - 3D
Pollycraft - distressed inks (bg paper shading)
Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Open
One Stop Craft - Sew simple
Crazy - Triple it (used three loops 2x)
Frosted Design - Technique Week (mine is sewing)
Lexi's Challenge - Anything Goes
Practical Scrappers - Chalks/Inks
Crafty Angels - Photo Inspiration
Stamp with fun - Spring
Simon Says - Mother's Day/Girly
Prairie Fairy - Green


20:28
sexy sexy sexy india





0 comments:
Post a Comment