Hello everyone and thank you for stopping in. I am a lucky girl this month because I am the Monthly sponsor for our challenges. This month you will be treated to lots of wonderful cards and “envelopes” from the DT. Be sure to stop by their blogs for all the additional pictures and close ups of their projects. I would like to share my MMSC43 card with you today. The main image is from our weekly sponsor Sunshine and Giggles. The added shamrocks are form Delicious Doodles. I went with the St. Partick’s Day theme again this week for two reasons. I love St. Partick’s Day (I am Irish) and I had left over green papers on my craft table from last weeks card lol. I love it when I use up scraps like that. My envelope was made with my "6x6 Basic Thick Style Envelope Kit" found in my store HERE. I am giving away any item in my store this month to one lucky winner just for following my store/blog. I have a very modest store right now and I know that tons of stores are popping up all over the place, but I would be honored if you would follow my store. I promise I will be adding some very fun and unique items in the near future. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts, comments or concerns.Challenges entered..
Pollycraft Monday - Distressing
Cuttlebug - Stitching
Crazy 4 - 3 Textures (wet embossing, flowers, stitching)
Lexi's - Anything goes
Practical Scrappers - Inks
Pink Elephant - Green
Gingersnap Creations - Celebrate (March 17th)


20:51
sexy sexy sexy india






0 comments:
Post a Comment