Go Fetch!
**Please click any of the above pictures to enlarge**
Hello everyone :) So glad you stopped in for a closer look-see. Today my MMSC41 card was made with a really great stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. It is from a set called "Man's Best Friend" and is just newly released. I really like making dog cards, so when I looked at the sketch this week I knew I had to some how make little tennis balls for the button part on this layout. These tennis balls are altered SU half pearls. I hope I accomplished making them look like "Tennis Balls" :) I wanted to show the card through the envelope this week, so I altered my "priscillastyles" envelope kit and added a window. It reminds me of that song....."How much is that doggie in the window, woof woof, the one with the waggley tail?" Who knows that song? I remember it from when I was a little girl....Anyway, I hope you give this sketch a go and play along with us this week. As alway, I would love to hear your thoughts and comments :)Entered in the following Challenges...
Practical Scrapers - flowers
Saturday Spotlight- household item. (I used cotton ball fibers to add texture to my tennis balls)
Polka Doodles - flowers
Pile it on - flowers
Hand full of stamps - open
OCCC - something old (old paper and my old SU half pearls)
Paper Sundaes - Glitter (I used glitter on my tennis balls)


21:12
sexy sexy sexy india





0 comments:
Post a Comment