Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 8 February 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC40

~Paper Purse with Matching Card Set~

**click picture for a closer look**

**close up on removable brooch**

**front view of purse**

**back of purse**

**bottom of purse**

**inside of purse**

**matching card and envelope**

**Click pictures to enlarge **

I am so happy you stopped by for a closer look at my MMSC40 project this week. While pondering what I was going to do with this weeks sketch,  I started by looking at the side wave detail down the left side of the sketch. It reminded me of a flat, so I decided to give a go at making a paper purse. As I was making the Paper Purse, I thought it needed a little bling, so I went to my box of goodies and found this wonderful vintage style bicycle pin/brooch. The brooch is removable so it can also be worn. As I was finishing up this purse, I found that following the sketch perfectly would not compliment the final outcome, so I decided to make a matching gift card to go with this paper purse. I did followed the sketch on the card. I was very pleased that I found the perfect stamp set (to be released on Feb 16th) to go with it too. The gold embossed bicycle stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms call “Bicycle Life”  I just love adding a touch of vintage flair to my projects and am just thrilled that this all came together as it did. thank you again Liz (CHF) for the huge box of new releases you gave each of the MMDT. Thanks again for those of you who stopped in and I would love to hear your thoughts about my paper purse and card today. Tomorrow (Weds) I will be posting a tutorial on how I made my "wood paper box" (from MMSC39), so please stop back by for that. I may just have to work up a tutorial on this "Paper Purse" too. Would you like that? Oh so many things to make and share and I am having so much fun while doing it. Your thoughts, comments and concerns are always a welcome sight.
Challenges I am entering this in are...
Practical Scrappers = Brads
Sweet Stampin = Floral
Creative Belli = Ribbon
ABC = Stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons