Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 1 February 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC39

*click pictures to enlarge*
Thank you so much for stopping by today :) First let me tell you about my MMSC39 project this week. This is an altered box and I am planning on showing you how I made it next week for the Midweek Tutorial. The cute little dog on the front is from Cornish Heritage Farms new release called Man’s Best Friend. I used wood paper from McMahon Five Designs.

Speaking of McMahon Five Designs, have your heard the excitement about Sue’s newest adventure. Sue has just announced her Fabulous Five Design Team. You can meet these incredibly talented ladies HERE. Congratulations to each one of you. What a sweet deal, because they are going to get to showcase some of the wonderful products that Sue offers in her store. I am so excited too, because after meeting up with Sue, Michelle, Denise and Lorelie at CHA to check out all the new products, you are all in for a treat! Sue is always adding new products to her store, so be sure to stop in and check it out. It was so much fun seeing all the cool new stuff first hand, so look for even more new goodies coming soon. My wish list is ready to go Sue LOL :) Thank you again for stopping by and if you visit these ladies blogs, you may just get a peek at some of the wonderful things we got to see. Have fun and as always, I would love to hear from you. Your thoughts, comments and concerns are always welcome here.
Challenges I entred this project in are...
Midnight Madness sketch challenge #39 - see sketch above
Cupcake Craft Challenge #75 - Four Legged & Furry
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #3 - Hearts
Belli Challenge #83- Hearts
Creative Card Crew #44- Valentine
Cute Card Thursday #97 - Flowers
Pile it on #4 - non winter colors
Polka Doodles #4 - non Valentine colors
Saturday Challenge #68- Hearts
Raise the Bar #3 - I used old dp for my heart
SSDS #25 - Open
If the Shoe fits - vintage appeal
Sophisticats #20- Love
Double Dutch #36 - Valentines
Challenge up your Life #13- Valentines
Stampavie and more #79 - Valentines
Catch the Bug - non Valentines colors
Pennys Challenge - Valentines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons