Well, I am very pumped up.. I spent Sunday wandering around CHA and just drooling over all the new products that are being released this year..I was like a little kid in a candy stop… Boy oh boy, crafting has sure come a long way. I will be posting some pictures soon. It was such a thrill to meet some of my internet friends face to face, as well as rub shoulders with some of the big wigs in the crafting world. Lorelie has a great slide show of CHA. Look close and you may just see the Midnight Madness Gals ;) along with Lorelie and Denise from Paper Gem Studio. The Copics class I took on Friday was so informative, interesting and a whole lot of fun. I recommend it highly! I am happy to say that I am now Copic Certified.
I look forward to trying out what I have learned on some upcoming Midnight Madness sketches. This week my (MMSC38) card was made with a D’Amour Allure image and the envelope was made with my "priscillastyles" kit. I hope you like it. If you have the time, please click to enlarge to see all the details. As always, your questions, comments or concerns are always welcome here. I look forward to hearing from you :)


20:49
sexy sexy sexy india







0 comments:
Post a Comment