**Click pictures for all the close up details**
I have made a fun project to share with you today using this weeks Midnight Madness sketch challenge #36. I started with a “Cardboard Small Kit Case” I got at a garage sale for $1 I had bought two of them and I thought what a great little craft for my two kids to make, color and store their treasures in. Shhhhhhh I could not resist and I used one for this project…bad mommy, bad mommy!!! LOL Just joking…It really is not a big deal because my kids have enough crafts to last them till they are 18 years old and then, they are taking it all with them as I nudge them out the door! LOL I used a wonderful image from this months sponsor “D’Amore Allure” I love that name don’t you? Anyway, I started out by sponge painting the box with yellow water color paint. I added some dabs gold Encore ink on top off that, then stamped a few back ground stamps on the box. Once I had the base of my box done, the rest just fell in place using the sketch. I added these fabulous pearls I got from “McMahon Five” That is it, and now to figure out what treasures "I" will be storing in it..LOLLast, I would like to share and invite everyone to follow me on my newest adventure.....
It is called "priscillastyles after Midnight"
I am always looking for new ways to express myself and I invite you to come along on my newest journey through a whole new creative world to me. There are so many areas in the craft/art world and I am like a kid in a candy shop wanting and willing to learn as much as I can. So if you would like to explore some new territory with me, click HERE and click the “follow” button :) This is only the beginning and I’m looking forward to having so much fun working and exploring the many arenas with the mix media art forms.
Thank you all for stopping by today and as always, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away. I always love to hear your thoughts, comment or concern.


20:30
sexy sexy sexy india





0 comments:
Post a Comment