Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 4 January 2010

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC35








Hello, today I wanted to share with you a project I made with my friend Jessica’s own stamp image. It is one of my favorite images of hers. She told me it was not a self-portrait, but it sure does look a lot like her. She is one of the artists on line that have really inspired me. I can not wait till I can get use to my new Wacom tablet and I am sure I will be picking her brain on how to use it to do graphic arts, so watch out Jessica! LOL.. The tablet is really cool and I love the pen features and wireless mouse it offers. That is about as far as I have gotten… If you have never heard of a Wacom Tablet you can check it out HERE.
Now to my project for MMSC35, I altered a journal style booklet and added a ribbon tie and ribbon decorative binding edge. I did follow the sketch this week but added my own flair. I embellished it with some vintage rhinestone beaded dangle earrings, but it’s kind of hard to see them in the photos. Remember you can always click my pictures to enlarge them if you would like to see the up close details.
We have some many fun things planned out for the year and we wanted to simplify the format a little. So along with our weekly sketches here are some things to look forward too…..
Stencil Thin Wood box Tutorial
Wallet Tutorial
Teddy Bear Card tutorial

And much much more..
I hope you are all enjoying our simplified blog style this year so if you have the time come play with us. We love the inspiration our players give us. As always, your comments are much appreciated and I would love to hear your thoughts, comments or concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons