Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 21 December 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC33










Well hello all, I hope this finds you all healthy, happy and getting ready for another wonderfully festive holiday season. This week for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge #33, I thought I would take a step back to my Stampin Up days and create some replica cards for gift giving (I call it pumping out the cookie cutter cards) I made over 50 cards using a few different images and styles. I just recently bought a case (100 count) of these very cool clear stationary boxes. I had to buy 100 to get the good price, plus that is the only way you can buy them 100 or more..LOL If anyone wants to buy a few off of me, just let me know. They hold 5 cards and 5 envelopes really nicely and are very fun to decorate with a matching belt. I will be spending some time in the future making up some card set for a lot of the holidays through out the year. Oh the possibilities.. My mind is already swirling with ideas for Valentines Day gifts sets. The set I am sharing with you today are all made with images from iTkUiLLi. Her images really inspire me. I am getting a “Wacom Tablet” from Santa this year and can’t wait to try and create some of my own abstract and art images. Who knows what 2010 will bring, but I am looking forward to dabbling in many new areas of the arts. I have been thinking about venturing out and trying some new techniques soon. Stay tuned for my very first “Tear Bear” card coming next week and then I am going to even give paper quilling a try. I may even do some scrapbook pages with these new techniques :)  So much to learn and so little time! I can’t wait to share all I learn with you. What are you going to do to stretch your creative and artistic abilities in the coming year???? Please share with me, I would love to hear.

Thank you for stopping in today and have a Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons