Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 14 December 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC32



Thank you so much for stopping by to view my project a little closer. I had a lot of fun with this one. I am not really known for my baking skills, so the yummy goodies I am going to share with you are super good and also super EASY.. I am not even sure of the name because a friend just told me how to make them and I just remembered because it was so easy..I don't think I ever knew the name, so I am going to make up a name for you …LOL


Old Fashion “Walnut Crispy Crackers”
½ cup of butter (one stick)
¾ cup of brown sugar
“Club” crackers or gram crackers (I used “Club”)
Walnuts chopped fine
On a large ungreased cookie sheet, cover entire sheet with one layer of crackers. Melted butter, add Brown sugar and mix well. Pour mixture over entire sheet of crackers and spread evenly. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes. Remove and while crackers are still hot, place them on wax/parchment paper to cool. After cooled enjoy your yummy treat.
If you do try this, please tell me how you liked it.. I think they are so good..It taste to me kind of like a cookie with a little brittle in it. Enjoy and give it a try..it is soooo EASY :)

Remember to play our sketch this week..I am looking forward to checking out your card for the MMSC32 sketch. :)
Merry Christmas
Priscilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons