Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 26 October 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC25


Here is my MMSC25 Card







Envelope made with the "Thinking Inside the Box" kit







Thank you for dropping in today. This card was made for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge #25 (MMSC25) I used our very own DT members stamp. Shawne has her own line that you can find by clicking on the "Studio 313" logo on my side bar. I hope you like what I made today and remember to enlarge any of the pictures so you can see all the details, just click on them. I would love to hear your plans for this Halloween. I hope you have a Happy Halloween and please be safe :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons