Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 5 October 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC22

"Hallowe'en Greetings"









This was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #22 I went with a vintage print this week. It seems like forever since I made a card with a vintage print. The sketch this week was a lot like last weeks, but with a few extra elements on it and the back ground images where different sizes. We seemed to have a really good response to the less complicated sketches. BUT you know me :) I have to throw them in every now and then. LOL Just wait till next weeks sketch. Muwahha ha ha ha ha {{{{in an evil Halloween toned laugh}}}} It is a killer one and you will all just LOVE it ;) I downloaded a few pictures for you because I am so excited to share my collage tutorial with you on Wednesday. I will show you how to make a custom collage "Thinking Inside the Box" envelope. I had a ball making this up, so be sure to click on the pictures to enlarge it and check it out close up. I had fun and really like how my envelope came out, but I am not 100% sure I like the card. What do you think..? As always, I would love to hear your thoughts, comments or concerns about my card or just about anything you would like to share. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons