Blog Archive

PTP

Friday, 18 September 2009

STAMPS, STAMPS AND MORE STAMPS BLOG CANDY GIVE AWAY!!

9-21-09**THE WINNER IS Riituli ***
Thank you everyone who played.. Make sure you check back, on the 28th we have a
HUGE GIVE AWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE WORTH $1295
Congratulations...Riina please contact me with your mailing info. You have three days to claim your prize or I will pick another winner.


Riituli said...
Wow! What a candy. I made post to mine blog.
Hugs Riina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****THIS BLOG CANDY IS NOW CLOSED****

Please join us for the Stampers United BLOG HOP starting at 6am EST Sat. Sept 19th. It will be a lot of fun with lots of prizes a long the way, with a HUGE GRAND PRIZE at the end. You will not want to miss out on this one :) I will be posting the winner of the "Stamps, Stamps and More Stamps" here on Monday Sept 21st.

**************************************
PLEASE NOTE: Due to blinkie problems our Midnight Madness logo will now just be a logo picture with a link back to this blog. I’m so sorry for this inconvenience. If you would not mind just changing it I would really appreciate it. My Photobucket had reached its Max and I do not want to pay for an upgrade. Plus, “Word of Blog” was having problems as well. I am still new to the blogging world and I guess we all have to learn the hard way. I will be reducing the number of blinkies on my blog from now on due to load time as well. This will be better in the long run. Thank you and please display the Midnight Madness picture logo on your blogs with a link back to this blog.


This candy give away is "JUST BECAUSE":) and I'm STARTING this candy, by Giving Away 5 Stamps Sets. It will be a variety of stamps from “Stampin Up”, “Hero Arts”, “Inkadinkado”, “Gina K.”, “Rupa Shevde” to name a few. They are going to be hand picked by me from my BRAND NEW stash collection. They will be all types from Exclusive Hostess Sets, to Halloween, Christmas, and Everyday use Stamps! Sound good? Thought so! The deal even gets sweeter, so keep reading……


To be in with a chance of winning here's what you have to do (I'll be checking!)
It is as easy as 1-2-3!!! (Required)
1) Become a "Follower" if you're not already.
2) Link back to my blog with the "PICTURE ABOVE" or a blog post with a link back to my blog.
3) Leave a comment on this post telling me the most enjoyable thing you have done so far this summer, along with "Your Direct Link" to where I can find this blog candy :)

Still not done yet!!!!
How would you like MORE FREE GOODIES?
Steps 4 and 5 are optional :)
4) If you are displaying the "Midnight Madness Logo" on your blog and your name is pulled. I will throw in an extra stamp set.

5) If your name is pulled and you have entered our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges from now (8-17-09) till closing date (9-18-09), I will throw in another stamp set. (challenges are MMSC15-MMSC18)
Still not done yet!!!!!
I will be adding extra Miscellaneous Goodies to the Sweetness for every 50 entries:) WOW!!!!!

Below is a picture of some of the BRAND NEW STAMP SETS I will be picking from, for the stamp portion of this give away. :)
Last chance to get in on this is September 18th.
This time, the candy is only open to those with blogs. (don’t worry non bloggers..I will have more CANDY..so keep watching and playing along) I will ship worldwide. One entry per person
****Please Scroll Down For New Posts****
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WINNER OF THE BIG SHOT CANDY GIVE AWAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons