Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 28 September 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC21

HOT COCOA?







Thanks for stopping in! :) This was made for MMSC21 , come play with us. We have a lot of fun things going on here at the Midnight Madness blog, so let this card inspirer you to grab a cup of cocoa and stay awhile. This card was made with the cuties stamp from Gurlee Girl Design. I am so proud, because once again I was able to finish the inside and make a “Thinking Inside the Box” custom matching envelope. I will keep my post short, but I will leave you with one questions… are you a multi tasker? I have to be!! My husband does not know how I do it. I can be down loading pictures on the computer for my blog post, talking on the phone, doing dishes and breaking up my kids fighting over a toy all at the same time. My husband can only do one thing at a time….anyone else out there live in a home like mine??? LOL Anyway, enjoy your time here at the Midnight Madness blog and be sure to take advantage of all that it has to offer. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts, comments or concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons