Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 21 September 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC20

Midnight Serenade









click the pictures to enlarge if you like :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today. This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #20 (MMSC20) I used a stamp call L605 Midnight Serenade I turned the sketch to fit my image. I also used some real wood paper that I got from McMahon Five Designs. I embossed it and then highlighted the swirls so you could see the texture better. I finished the inside and made a matching "Thinking Inside the Box" envelope. The brooch is working and can be removed for use. Two gifts in one :) I hope you are enjoying the Midnight Madness blog and we have a lot going on. If you ever have any questions please feel free to email me. We have some very big events coming up and I would love for everyone to be involved. I know navigating through blogs can get confusing! LOL As always, I would LOVE to hear from you. Any question, comments or concerns you have are welcome. I hope you enjoyed my card today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons