Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 14 September 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC19

"Merry Christmas ?"





This was a fun card to make, but I can’t believe I am making Christmas cards already.. Where has the year gone? I better get started on my Christmas shopping, I only have 3 months..LOL This card was made for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #19 and continuing with their monthly sponsorship is DRS Designs. I have been having a lot of fun with their very generous donation of free stamps for our design team. I am positive I will get a lot of use out of this stamp. It is called Ornaments Galore K655 and can be found HERE. I hope you all are getting started on those Christmas cards! :) I’m really happy because lately I have been able to finish the insides and make a matching “Thinking inside the Box” envelope for my cards. I always start another project and I am really bad about following through with projects to the very end. Aren’t you proud of me?? I will be showcasing a very special card this Saturday during the “Stampers United” blog hop. I hope you stop by to view it..that is if it turns out like I have it pictured in my head..LOL As always I would love to hear from you. Questions and comments are very much welcome ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons