




"Jessica's Vintage Butterflies"
This card was made for MMSC18 and our sponsor this month is DRS Designs. I used a wonderful corner stamp from them that you can find HERE. The main feature of this card is the removable brooch that was made by Jessica our very own Midnight Madness team member. We have a very special treat for you, so stick around and you will get to see a fantastic tutorial from Jessica. Our Mid Week Midnight Madness Tutorial will be featuring how to make these wonderful pieces. I just love using these on my cards and now I can make my own. I even used one for my thick style “Thinking Inside the Box” envelope. These kits are so easy to use to make your envelopes and you can alter them in so many ways. The butterfly on the envelope is also a removable brooch and the envelope has a cool tie closure... What a fun gift!!! I hope you enjoyed my card this week and if you play our weekly challenges, I can not wait to see what you will come up with. This sketch has so many possibilities, so just have fun with it!!! As always, I would love to hear from you. Your thoughts, comments and/or concerns are much appreciated.


19:05
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment