Welcome to the Mid Week Tutorial with the Midnight Madness!
We are going to try and post at least two tutorial a month on our blog. I managed to put together this one from the card I made for MMSC17. Below you will find how to make a
"Beaded Safety Pin Butterfly".
I hope you enjoy it and can gain a little inspiration from it.
Here are just a few items that you will need …butterfly punch, small safety pins, small beads, wire, wire clippers, heavy cardstock (printed or plan), Copics, ink pad, stamp for textured print as desired. Below is just one way to make these and you can get very creative with the paper you would like to use.
Punch out butterfly, then color with Copics, paint or markers as desired to match your project.
Stamp some print on the butterfly for some added detail and design interest.
Use your small safety pin and bead some small seed beads or desired style beads on your pin. Make sure not to over bead as the pin still needs to be able to closed.
Slide butterfly down on the safety pin and...........
then close it locking it in place in the middle of the butterfly.
If desired, you can add a wire to the end of the safety pin by twisting and coiling the wire on or even by opening the spring end of the pin and sliding the wire through the end for added strength.
By adding some stickles and/or some glaze it will lock everything in place for a sturdier piece. Then you can add to your card or project as desired. If you click the pictures they will enlarge so you can take a closer look and if you would like to see more pictures of this project including a custom envelope , please click HERE.
There are many ways you can have fun with this idea. I used a DRS Designs globe stamp and altered it to look like it was cracked and the butterflies were escaping. Some are suspended and some are fixed to the card with glue dots. If you decide to give this technique a try, would you please come back and leave us a comment to share your project with us. I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to hear what you think. Most of the time I am just winging it as I go, so any encouragement is very much appreciated. 

19:27
sexy sexy sexy india
0 comments:
Post a Comment