Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 10 August 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC14



"Sue's Pumpkin"





This weeks MMSC14 was designed by Sue. Thank you again Sue for such a fun sketch. I have to first apologize to Sue, because I completely forgot to add my corner accents…whoops!!! I was going to add them and take new pictures, but I ran out of time. My card this week features one of Sue’s fantastic digi images that can be found HERE. Shhhh she even has some free downloads, so be sure to stop by and check them out :) I am having such a fun time working with her digi line and it is just a pleasure to be working with her on the MMDT. I am so happy for the success of her Online Store. My card also features a “Handmade Chiffon Flower”. I have added a picture with some flowers in the forefront, so you can see some other flowers made with this same technique. I will be doing a “Mid Week Tutorial” on how to make these flowers, so be sure to check back on Wednesday. I would love to hear what you think of my card and as always, if I can answer any questions, just ask away :) Thank you for looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons