

Well, here is my MMSC13 and I will never look at an old deck of cards the same again. With two little kids and countless games of “slap jack” you are bound to lose a few cards. So, what’s a few more missing from the deck going to hurt? LOL I had fun making this one and did some detailed cutting on it with some machine sewing on the squares. I had to work on this one when the kids were asleep because the first time I cut one of the cards, my daughter started to cry :( Kids are so funny.. don’t worry, we have a closet full of cards etc. Anyway, I tried out Scor Pals Tape on this card..it rocks. I used it to attach my main card front to the actual card. Worked like a charm!!! As always, if you have any questions just ask away and I would love to hear what you think of my card…Last, tell me what YOU have used of your kids to make a card with?? Come on do tell :)

22:07
sexy sexy sexy india


0 comments:
Post a Comment