Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 17 August 2009

30,000 HITS BLOG CANDY EARLY CELEBRATION!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIG SHOT CANDY PACKAGE WINNER!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO ENTER!!! OUR WINNER IS....
Dani Pires Vellozo said...
Hi Priscilla!I linked this photo on my blog (sidebar).And i'm a follower.Hugs, Dani.
**BLOG CANDY NOW CLOSED!!**
WOW, what an awesome response to this candy :) I had so much fun visiting those of you that do have blogs. I left a lot of you messages on your blogs and am still trying to visit as many as I can. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for helping spread the word about this candy and our challenges. I am so thrilled that some of you have decided to join in the fun of our weekly challenges as well. Everyone is welcome in our challenges, so come join us. A blog is not required to play. I am having such a good time that I am already working up my next blog candy give away. And you better bet, you do not want to miss the next give away, I PROMISE YOU!!!! I will have it ready before I announce the winner of this blog candy. If you have not placed a comment for this give away, you have till Midnight EST tonight (8-14-09) to get your comment in. I will be taking the weekend to go over all the entries, make sure there are no duplicates and double check the qualifications for being in the drawing. So if you are able, and forgot to click “Follow” I would double check that right now :) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! I wish you could all win!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE MOST RECENT POSTS
Blog Candy Post will stay at the top until the second week of Aug!
This Candy is being posted as an early celebration of my blog’s speedy approach to 30,000 hits. ANYONE can join in this drawing. One lucky winner is going to be very happy with the prize giveaway, so check out what is up for grabs. You have till Aug 14th to get in on this celebration!!


FROM "STAMPIN UP"!!!!
1.A BRAND NEW BIG SHOT DIE-CUT MACHINE
grand prize to one winner!
2.A BRAND NEW DOCTORS DIE-CUT BAG
added to the grand prize when we hit 300 comments!
3.TWO TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDERS
will be added as a bonus prize only if the “Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Logo” is posted on the winners blog's side bar. Note: you are NOT required to play in the challenges…this is a non Midnight Madness GIVE AWAY, but I do appreciate the support for our sketch challenges :)

It is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Follow this blog :)
2. Leave a link on your blog to my giveaway. Don't have a blog, that's ok, just tell me how you will spread the word! I trust you!! Oh and add the "Midnight Madness"side bar logo for the added BONUS give away prize:)
3. Leave a comment on this post so I can check out your direct link back to this blog! :) (1 post per person please)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons