JUST A quick update... I wanted to inform you, that due to the growth of the Midnight Madness Subscribers List, I have decided to change my email notifications to Feedburner. If you are currently subscribed to my Feedblitz email notifications, I am changing for a verity of reasons, one being that the Feedburner is free of charge..Yeah!! More money to add to the Midnight Madness Mad Money Piggy bank. And the other, is I was having problems with their service. So, I wanted to ask you if you could visit my side bar and subscribe to the NEW Feedburner. I will be closing my old FeedBlitz in the near future and would really appreciate it if you would continue to follow our Sketch Challenge blog. Thank you so much and I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello Everyone …
A couple of things before we get started…. I would like to apologize for the late Winners Post. Also, I know there are a lot of sketch challenges out there and I am so glad that you have chosen to play along with the Midnight Madness. The Midnight Madness Team will do our best week after week to trying and make this a fun, exciting and inspirational blog to visit and participate with. We get a lot of joy check out your incredible creations each week ,so THANK YOU for playing with us..
Yesterday Morning (7-1-09), my kids and I had a really fun “Midnight Madness Morning Pajama” Party drawing for you guys..It was a lot of fun and being bright and early in the morning, my kids had lots of energy and were being VERY silly and excited when it came to picking out the names. My youngest, Hudson shook the Midnight Madness Jar so hard, he fell over and we all had a great laugh. I spent most of yesterday trying to download the very cute video we made for you all. After 3 attempts and hours of downloading time my husband and I figured out that the video was to long (large) to be downloaded. It is now the wee hours of the morning and I can not figure out how to edit the video to make it smaller, so I have given up and am just going to post the pictures I just took of the winners names. Kids are in bed now, so I am sorry, this month, no pictures of my cuties to look at. I decided to print out all the names from the current challenges, cut them and put those in the jar. Just a way to double check I did not miss anyone. I first placed the MMSC7 names in a smaller jar and Hudson (my 2 year old) picked the MMSC7 Bonus Winners name…..
I am so proud of the progress that the Midnight Madness has made in the last month..we came so close to doubling our Mad Money Cash. We are still a growing weekly challenge and are gaining more and more players and exposure by the day. Our Feedblitz subscriber list is growing each day as well. I would like to take this time to say that if you are a subscriber and got duplicate newsletters in the last couple of days..There was a hiccup with my newletter, so sorry for that. I really appreciate you subscribing to this blog and keep an eye out for some Midnight Madness newsflashes coming soon.


01:46
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment