



This week I used The "Starburst Stain"in "Hydrangea Blue" on my card. If you enlarge my Mermaid card and look at the embossed swirl back ground paper, I have just lightly stained the raised embossing part of it. Take a close look at how pretty the shimmer of the Hydrangea Blue just sparkles. They have such a huge verity of Stain and Spray colors you can view them HERE!! I make it layered so it will need a think style envelope. My accents are a broken bracelet. I would love to hear what you think and as always I would be happy to answer any question you my have. Thanks so much and I hope you can find time to play the Midnight Madness with us this week. We are having are very first Guest Designer Team Call. Are you our next Designing Diva?


00:51
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment