Blog Archive

PTP

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC8
















"Bowl Full of Cherries"



This was a fun card to make..I wanted to post some extra pictures so you could get a closer look. You can find all the details for the Week # 8 Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge on my top post. This month we would like to thank
“Lindy’s Stamp Gang”
for their very generous donation to our monthly grand prize.We have some REALLY fun things going on this month including a

GUEST DESIGNER SEARCH... come check it out.

I used a useable vintage Cherry brouch on the card. This card will for sure need the "Thick" style envelope found HERE. I really appreciate your comments and will try my hardest to return the favor, so if you would like to share your thoughts about this card, I would love to hear them.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons