Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 27 July 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC12












" Tagged with Roses"


This week I added some additional pictures so you could really see all the angles of this card. I have made these “Stand Up” cards before and just love thinking of new things to hang from the swing out arms. I made the design for this card awhile ago and decided to use it again. I have added this template to my “priscillastyles” product page if you are interested in seeing more cards with this design or the templates that I have available. I have so many things in the works and I am trying to get them up and running a little at a time. I would love to know what you think of my design and of this weeks sketch card. I know my card has a major tweak, but how could it not with this style card :) As always, if you have any questions please just ask away. I love reading your questions and comments. I will do my best to answer asap. Now, come on, think of some friends and come play “Refer a Friend for your Freebies” :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons