Blog Archive

PTP

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla MMSC11






"Christmas in July"

Hello everyone.. I wanted to first say that I just recently got to know Ann over at TNL as, I was one of their featured sponsors last week. I was so sad when Ann emailed me to let me know that their site was closing due to some health issues she was having. I was so lucking to have gotten to correspond with her in the last few weeks. She is a really fun and talented lady. I wish her a speedy recovery and hope to see her and Dawn’s inspiring blog up and running again really soon.
Now on to my MMSC11 card. This one really made me think LOL hahah and I made up the sketch..too funny. I have been really inspired by all these “Christmas in July” cards I have been seeing, and I just had to jump on the band wagon and make one before it was to late. So here it is. I used an old plastic frame I found in my junk jewelry box. Oh how I love that box! I am so glad that I kept all those little trinkets and bobbles that most people would throw away. It was perfect for this weeks sketch. I printed out on high gloss paper a vintage image of a lady with a snowy tree several times. I placed one of the pictures under the glass of the frame and then cut a couple more pictures out to layer on top. I added some liquid appliqué, ribbons, brads, vintage broken earring, Christmas tree charm, sewing details and this is what I came up with. Remember you can click on the picture for a up close look at the details. As always, if you have any questions or comments about my card or the blog and it’s contents, just ask away. I love all the feedback from my followers, so if you could give me an early Christmas present by leaving me a comment on my card post this week, I would be thrilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons