

"Peek-a-boo"
Hello everyone, I hope you're all well and thanks for stopping in. I have posted some additional picture of my MMSC10 card for you if you would like to take a closer look. While I was making this card, I kept thinking about a very special customer that I have that absolutely adores Cats. She actually helped me pick out the Midnight Madness Logo..see, she loves cats :) In appreciation, I am going to finish up the inside on this, make her a special envelope and send this off to her. I sure hope she likes it. I wanted to make her a garden style card, but maybe she will like this one better :) Be sure to click on the picture for an up close look.. because, this little guy has wire whiskers. Ok, as always, if you have any questions about my card, just ask away. We have a lot going on this month at the Midnight Madness blog, so be sure to check it out. Lots of fun give aways : ) Let me know what you think of my kitty?? I myself am a Dog person. What are you? Cat or Dog person? That is the question???

04:58
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment