Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 1 June 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #8




"Oh My Darling"



Thank you for stopping by. I was able to squeeze in the Unscripted Sketch this week. I have a lot going on in the next couple of days. Some VERY EXCITING things are coming up with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. So, be sure to tune in tomorrow for all the details. I hope you enjoy my take on the Unscripted sketch today. I added my vintage brooch to the bottom right. It is removable and usable. Two gifts in one!! I love it when i can swing that :) Everything on this card is pretty self explanatory, but as always, if you have questions, please just ask away :) Have a fabulous day and SEE YOU TOMORROW :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons