this sketch and to play along!!



"The Rose Umbrella"
(please click to enlarge)
Hi and thanks for checking out my Midnight Madness Week #7 Card. There is ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT to double the CASH!!! Make a card and follow this blog for a chance at the MONEY :) See MMSC7 post for all the details. This card's image was from *iTkUiLLi* site. I had a lot of fun working with Jessica's sketch this week. This card is very thick and will need a Thick style envelope. I will be featuring the "Thinking Inside the Box" thick style envelopes soon, so stay tuned. I will have a post coming soon with all the details....VERY EXCITING :) We may even have a surprise or two for the Midnight Madness Players :) Lots and lots of fun here at the Midnight Madness Blog!! Of course as always...please if you have questions regarding my card, I promise to reply with the answer asap.



"The Rose Umbrella"(please click to enlarge)
Hi and thanks for checking out my Midnight Madness Week #7 Card. There is ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT to double the CASH!!! Make a card and follow this blog for a chance at the MONEY :) See MMSC7 post for all the details. This card's image was from *iTkUiLLi* site. I had a lot of fun working with Jessica's sketch this week. This card is very thick and will need a Thick style envelope. I will be featuring the "Thinking Inside the Box" thick style envelopes soon, so stay tuned. I will have a post coming soon with all the details....VERY EXCITING :) We may even have a surprise or two for the Midnight Madness Players :) Lots and lots of fun here at the Midnight Madness Blog!! Of course as always...please if you have questions regarding my card, I promise to reply with the answer asap.
I would love to hear what you think of this pretty lady and her umbrella ;)


23:37
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment