

"Lady Burlesque"Hi everyone, I had a lot of fun with this Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. It is called Lady- Burlesque. I found this flirty image at a new friends blog. You can check out her fun Blog HERE.Thanks for letting me highjack your image Michelle. So on this card, I wanted the side ribbon trim to kind of pull the satin gloves from the image. Not really sure if it worked, but I still like the way it came out. The image is on glossy paper and cut out multiple times. You can click on the picture to see the layers. Under one of the layers I glued some feathers to accent her costume. I would love to answer any questions you may have, so ask away. I really hope you enjoy my card. Is it too flirty? I have not done the inside yet...What would be a good saying for the inside? Would love to know your thoughts, so please leave me a comment :)


07:12
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment