Blog Archive

PTP

Saturday, 9 May 2009

Unscripted Sketch Challenge #5 w/ CCSC67

"Flowered Butterfly"
(click to enlarge the detail on the butterfly)


BIG BIG NEWS!! OUR SKETCH LAUNCH IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!! be sure to stop by for all the latest HINTS!!! Today I would like to share with you a I card made. It was inspired by the Crafty Secrets "You"re my inspiration" Challenge (CSSC67)along with the "Unscripted" Sketch Challenge. I have been having fun doing the "Unscripted Sketch they are a fun group...stop by if you can. Seems i can not be challenged enough these days...I have also met some great people over at the Crafty Secrets thread on SCS. PammyJo was so nice to mail me a few samples to help me get started. They are so sweet to let me play while I wait for my order to arrive. The the envelope on the card was made with dp from CS. I thought it went well with my colors. My inspiration came from a flower that I bought recently. I always love the way orange looks on a card, but have a really hard time using it. If you know me at all, purple is my color..hahhah!! Anyway, I thought I would easy into orange with this card. My beautiful butterfly is from my friend Jess. Check out her Esty site if you get a chance. I added my broken vintage earring that seemed to work well with the orange and brown theme, did some detailed sewing, added some ribbon, layered and This is what I came up with. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my baby steps to using orange!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons