Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 25 May 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #88




"Old Fashion Innocence"
(click to enlarge)



Oh boy, what a full day we have..I just had to get my Mojo Monday fix in this morning. Will be BBQ ing and playing in the Kiddy pool later. I took a few pictures to try and show the major 3D of this card, I used a butterfly brooch from my fellow Midnight Madness Team member, Jessica. You can find her link on my side bar. It was a fun sketch and made me think. (I hate that when that happens LOL) Used a wire ribbon, tulle, sewing detail, bead work and some square brads. Oh, and I got to play around with my New Copics Airbrush..It will take some getting use to..but I already love it.. ..this card will for sure need a "THICK STYLE ENVELOPE"

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can join us for our "Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge" tomorrow. Just so you know, over $100 of your choice of SU product is up for the Sketch Candy and you still one week to get in on it!! :) I would love to see your Mojo Monday card , so leave me a comment.
They are much appreciated :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons