Blog Archive

PTP

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Midnight Madness by Priscilla




This was made up for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Come play with us...it is tons of fun. My set that I am sharing with you is a Brooch card with a matching box. The image was from *iTkUiLLi* she has great stuff and I love her work. The Brooch on the card is a feather with pearls...click to enlarge for a closer look. I designed the card so the brooch can be removed for use. It is like two gifts on one. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will find the time to play MMSC2 with us.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons