Blog Archive

PTP

Thursday, 28 May 2009

Crafty Secrets Challenge CSSC70








"The Ballet"
(you can click to enlarge)
This card was made for this weeks Crafty Secrets SCS Challenge. This weeks challenge was to use a pocket on our project. I am still building up my Crafty Secrets supplies, so please forgive me for using the same stamp two weeks in a row. I just love this image and wanted to do something different with it this time. I embossed the mannequin two times and cut one out . I then added some tulle, ribbon, pre-made quilled flowers, a pair of ballet shoes, some Ballet tickets tucked in a pocket and some sewing details. I took a few pictures because it was really hard to capture the details of this card in one picture. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. I was trying to capture the feeling of back stage at the Ballet Theater....did I succeed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons