skip to main |
skip to sidebar

19:22

sexy sexy sexy india
No comments
I wanted to share with you a sneak peek of my vintage "Pink Girl Fairy" collage set. It will be a card, envelope and gift box garnished with a vintage print brooch & will be listed soon. This glossy print is layered multipul times & the blinged out wings are at an angle. The hardware was pain stakingly picked from my vintage button collection. (just click on the picture for an up close look) I am having so much fun with these vintage prints, but do plan on doing some stamped images in the near future. I am very excited because I have a set (84) of Copic Markers on its way to me. What fun I will have with those. The rest of this set will be posted soon, but what do you think of it so far?
0 comments:
Post a Comment