Blog Archive

PTP

Wednesday, 15 April 2009

MY BLOG CANDY Give-A-Way #1

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all those who entered my drawing. I wish I could send you each some yummy stuff, but no worries, I will have more Blog Candy coming soon :)

And the WINNER is....... LISA L.

Lisa please email me with your mailing information ASAP.

Who doesn’t love FREE stuff? Well, being a Stampin Up demonstrator has its advantages, so I would love to pass on some goodies to my fellow crafters. I would be happy to mail these items to the US and Canada. I may ship internationally in the future, so follow and stay tuned. Just go for it, IT’S FREE!! Last day to post is Thursday April 16th. Winner will be selected randomly on April 17th

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons