I would like to share with you my Mojo sketch challenge (MOJO81) card that I did today. For an up CLOSE look, just click on the picture. I used multiple layers, metallic textured papers, gold trim, rhinestones and some embossed images. I machine sewed the inside panels and then stitch around the outer edge of the front main card stock piece. I put Happy Birthday, because you can never have enough birthday cards right? This would be perfect for an old fashion gal's birthday. Heck, maybe I will keep it for myself LOL :) After several requests, in the next week or two, I will be posting a demo on how I make my "Thick" boxstyle envelopes. It will be the first demo of a series that I am planning. I will start with the basics and get more advanced with my demos as time goes on. Please feel free to post any questions or comments. Thank you for stopping by and check back often :) Blog Candy?PTP
Monday, 6 April 2009
***Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge***
I would like to share with you my Mojo sketch challenge (MOJO81) card that I did today. For an up CLOSE look, just click on the picture. I used multiple layers, metallic textured papers, gold trim, rhinestones and some embossed images. I machine sewed the inside panels and then stitch around the outer edge of the front main card stock piece. I put Happy Birthday, because you can never have enough birthday cards right? This would be perfect for an old fashion gal's birthday. Heck, maybe I will keep it for myself LOL :) After several requests, in the next week or two, I will be posting a demo on how I make my "Thick" boxstyle envelopes. It will be the first demo of a series that I am planning. I will start with the basics and get more advanced with my demos as time goes on. Please feel free to post any questions or comments. Thank you for stopping by and check back often :) Blog Candy?

10:00
sexy sexy sexy india

0 comments:
Post a Comment